Sunday, October 21, 2012

Home Sweet Nottingham


This week was quite a laid back week. I returned from Edinburgh on Monday evening, my classes were Tuesday through Friday, spent Friday night at a club called Ocean, and spent Saturday night watching movies and relaxing. I've been enjoying my time in Nottingham and it has gotten to the point where it feels like home. I feel comfortable in my hall and I love all the people I live with. I no longer feel as if I am living in a foreign country, I hear accents less, and I understand so much more. 

So here are some pictures from my week....

Will and I went on a quick grocery shopping trip to the Student Union
Shop and he couldn't resist trying on the hats
Walking past Quidditch practice at the University of Nottingham

Liv eating her "beefburger" with her knife and fork...so english
Friday Night @ Ocean


Just being silly after getting ready 
The boys of block 4 (and me)
Liv and Sarah
Hanging out at The Mix before heading out
The girls
(Ellie, Emilia, Hannah, Ella, me, Char, Liv, Sarah, and two of Char's friends)
Liv, Emilia, Ellie, and me at Ocean
The girls 


This was a short post, it hasn't been a very eventful week. Soon you'll be hearing about our adventures on the 7 legged bar crawl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment